fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:24:26 +0000
I got a HANS a week after Uncle Jack passed. I had planned on it all along but
that did it for me.
Outright death is not always the result of an overextended neck. Losing the use
of my arms and legs
is far worse for me. Just a chair for a quardraplegic is over ten times the
cost of the HANS.
I believe vintage racing as a whole are the last to mandate head restraints.
NASA made them mandatory last year. It was an easy choice for me.
Jim G.
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>