fot

Re: [Fot] What did you do?

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] What did you do?
From: "Deanes, Robert" <deanesr@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:12:45 -0500
Well guys I have three girls, yes it's been a hand full, the oldest is 28 now
and when she started driving she used my Jeep or my wife's car, when we
thought she had a little  experience I gave her my Spitfire which I just put
Webers and a header on, well in about 3 months of keeping her on one side of
town I extended her range to do a doctors visit, at a stop light she ran into
a Mexican guy that stopped three times under the light, she got the ticket, I
got the car, trashed the bonnet, the Mexican couldn't speak English so the cop
couldn't even write a ticket. He was a visitor in the country driving a Cat.
with no American licenses. The next daughter bought her own car and I have one
to go that will has a permit and she will by her own car. I don't let them
drive any of my TR's !!! I am also looking at some sort of "advanced" school.

Rob Deanes