fot

Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???
From: "Dave Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 21:02:27 -0700
The world is indeed getting evermore interconnected.

FB is "fun" if you treat it that way.  Reconnecting with old real friends
from High School and College Fraternity Brothers, etc..

I don't get nor do I want to get the on-line games that are available.

I had mentioned I was amazed at the number of FOT that were on FB based on
the data that can be gleaned from on-line services like LinkedIn and FB that
show up automatically in the add-in I use with Outlook.  FYI: up to 53 on
the FB Group now

Watch this video of the app to see what I mean

http://www.xobni.com/learnmore/

With as interconnected and how easy it is to find this data anymore I would
love to learn how difficult it is now to create cover stories or hide info
for our operatives.  Back in the day this was not something I had to worry
about.