fot

Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???

To: Joe Henry <jhd11@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 07:11:07 -0700
What he said.  I don't think anyone is going to move the conversation to
facebook. Mark has built fine and sophisticated forum systems and offered them
to us over the years. Few takers. The FOT email list with all it's
restrictions is perfect for what we do. Adding a facebook group enables us to
easily share pictures and video. There are other tools to do that, but
facebook brings them all into one place with a single simple interface. The
FOT facebook presence can be as private as the list. Or not.

My previous tirade was not about FOT, but about being nervous about new
technologies and social tools. It's all in how you use them.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive