fot

[Fot] knockoff Datsun brake drums

Subject: [Fot] knockoff Datsun brake drums
From: Spitfire_Racing at twcny.rr.com (Spitfire Racing)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 10:08:43 -0400
Depending on the friction coefficient of the brake shoe material and
velocity/pressure there would be varied levels of heat generation. It
appears heat is the causative failure component. Testing would be the only
accurate way to tell. I no longer have access to the engineering labs at
Cornell or we could get some numbers to compare using various compounds and
speed simulations.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49