fot

[Fot] knockoff Datsun brake drums

Subject: [Fot] knockoff Datsun brake drums
From: johnstydo at gmail.com (John Styduhar)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:54:18 -0400
?I use stock TR rear brake shoes with my OEM datsun Z drums and had no
cracking problem in two seasons of racing.  But since I upgraded to the 7/8
inch bore rear wheel cylinders this year, I have a lot more rear brake and
now see bluish spots around inside of the lining probably from overheating.
? Way more brake dust in the drums now.