fot

[Fot] 2018 Kastner Cup TEE Shirts

Subject: [Fot] 2018 Kastner Cup TEE Shirts
From: jerryvv at roadrunner.com (Jerry Van Vlack)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 08:53:59 -0500
Trying this again, first attempt on Sunday did not go thru.

FOT and Friends,

2nd Posting for 2018 Kastner Cup Tee Shirts. If you have previously responded I
have your information.

I need size and color GRAY or WHITE

I was asked if I can have DRIVER placed on the sleeve for those who are
drivers. I am looking into that and will advise. Are there any other additions
that you?d like to see on the shirt. I?ll accommodate any that can be added
easily. Shirts will have the poster artwork as shown above.

Gray seems to be the popular choice but I can do both white and gray at this
point.

I have 55 orders but need more to make this work, so order soon and often.

If you can not attend but want a shirt I will accommodate for a mailing fee
TBD. I?ll look into overseas mailing as well.

Payment will need to be via check or money order, no cash at the race please.
Price depends upon number of shirts ordered by Mid May. I might be able to firm
up pricing before then if we can get to 100 shirts. 45 to go.

I can?t promise no rain but I can promise a good time will be had by all
regardless of weather.

Let?s make this the best Kastner Cup so far. It?s a tall order as each year has
raised the bar.

Thanks,

Jerry Van Vlack
330-620-4548 cell