fot

[Fot] Type A OD pressure test

Subject: [Fot] Type A OD pressure test
From: britcars at bellsouth.net (barry rosenberg)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 11:30:36 +0000 (UTC)
I used to put the ball in a tap in down with a blunt punch. As the case is
aluminum and the ball hard steel, it made a very nice seat for itself. This can
be done without pulling the OD apart. Just pull the plug, spring and little
plunger.
Barry

    On Monday, March 5, 2018 5:26 PM, Jack Wheeler via Fot <fot at