Throttle switch adjustment

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Throttle switch adjustment
From: "Don Anglesey" <Don@anglesey.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 15:07:15 -0700
I have adjusted the throttle switch according to the manual but have
been unable to keep power to the overdrive once the switch has been
turned off.  According to the manual when the switch is set to off power
should still be present until the throttle is opened one-fifth.  If I
leave the switch in the on position and go to one-fifth throttle the
power goes off.  I used an Ohm meter and resistance goes from infinite
to zero to infinite turning counter clockwise which should be correct.
The switch itself seems to be working correctly and was wondering if I
have another part of the overdrive not working correctly.  The solenoid
has been adjusted and also seems to be working correctly.  Any ideas?
Thanks
Don
BN4