RE: Roll bars in big healeys - any experiences?

To: Ron Davies <rdavies1@cox.net>
Subject: RE: Roll bars in big healeys - any experiences?
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:47:33 -0400
ACK!!

NEVER wear a scarf in a convertible, especially a snoopy-like scarf that
dangles behind you. Have you ever noticed how close your neck is to the
rear wheels??

When I first got my Healey when I was 18, my father gave me the same
advice. He said that he had lost a friend many years before when his
friend's scarf managed to get entangled in the wheels of his
convertible. I can't remember if my father said whether his friend broke
his neck or if he just lost control of the car and was killed in the
crash, but I guess it doesn't really matter, does it?

Stranger things have happened.

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8