Re: Roll bars in big healeys - any experiences?

To: Ron Davies <rdavies1@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Roll bars in big healeys - any experiences?
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 13:00:15 -0700
I had a friend once who was cleaning up a rusted old mounting bracket to
repaint on a wire wheel bench grinder.
He loved his car so much that he just couldn't wait to change clothes
after getting home and would rush right out to the
ye ole Healey  shop.  Needless to say his necktie was his his undoing.
Memorial announcement to follow.

Ya, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.