RE: Roll bars in big healeys - any experiences?

To: "'Tracy Drummond'" <bighealey@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Roll bars in big healeys - any experiences?
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 22:02:39 -0400
Hey Ron, that's why some folks used to wear what were (and still are) called
"engineers neckties." You know, those silly ties whose cravat clipped onto
the collar. If the tie got caught in machinery, it would simply pop off the
ol' neck! I wonder if they're still made?

 ==  Alex in Maine
     1960 BT7 "Blue Mainie"
     Former owner 1957 100-6, 1967 BJ8
     Amateur Radio AI2Q