Windshield Pillar Screw Threads

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield Pillar Screw Threads
From: "Malaney, David W" <DavidWMalaney@eaton.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:45:17 -0400
All,

In my windshield pillars, I have several of the little screws (that hold the
windshield frame to the pillar) sheared off in the pillar.  I will need to
drill these out and run a tap thru them.  Can anyone tell me the correct
thread size for these screws.  Also, the "toggle clamp retaining stud", as
Moss calls it, has likewise been sheared off on one of the pillars.  I need
the thread size for that also.  This BSF and BS Whitworth stuff has me largely
confused.  I'm climbing the learning curve, but it's slow going.  Thanks in
advance.

Dave