Re: 60 BN7 Gearbox tunnel removal

To: Scott Willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, ZManDino@aol.com,
Subject: Re: 60 BN7 Gearbox tunnel removal
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 01:00:09 -0700 (PDT)
Scott -

Did you bump start the car to try to disengage the
clutch disc from the flywheel?  That may be all you
need to do... maybe your clutch disc is stuck to the
fly wheel.

Take the car, put it in gear, depress the clutch, and
then bump the starter quickly a couple times (foot OFF
the brake, ON the clutch pedal... you'll want to let
the car roll foward)... that should be enough to break
the clutch from the flywheel.

If not run the car down the street in gear with the
clutch depressed runing fast and slow (don't step on
brakes)... that definitely should break the clutch
disc loose.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8