Re: A Arm Bushings

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>, "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: Re: A Arm Bushings
From: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:40:42 -0700
Chris,  are you saying that I can buy urethane bushes that are as soft as
rubber but durable as urethane by buying those you have described as #60?
If  so could you provide me with some more information about possible
sources.  I live in California and usually end up buying from Moss or
Victoria British and other such suppliers.  They don't offer the variety you
are describing.
Ron