Re: Replacing Shock Mounting Plate

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing Shock Mounting Plate
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 17:12:19 -0500
Hey Ron,
       I watched as my body guy did my shock towers and he was very careful
to line them up exactly where the old ones came off.  Hopefully you still
have enough of the old originals left to carefully SCRIBE around them in
order to put the new ones back in place.  He first tacked them on the
corners then laid his bead all the way around them.
    Norm Nocks JIG idea is a good one and looks like it would be easy enough
to make but my body guy knew he could get it right with out.
    He used a Mig welder on all of my body.   Man am I glad that phase is
done.

Mark