Re: Re timing marks

To: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re timing marks
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:41:57 -0600
Hi Mike,

My experience is that on a completely cold engine, (overnight) if it
will start without a choke, the mixture is a bit too rich. Maybe the jet
adjusting nuts could be leaned a bit or the choke linkage isn't
completely releasing. (Jets  not returning to their full up position
when the cable is released.) Not a serious problem as long as you are
happy with the way it runs.

Dave Russell
BN2