Re: Senate AB2683 analysis

To: "Don Anglesey" <Don@anglesey.us>
Subject: Re: Senate AB2683 analysis
From: "Bill Lawrence" <ynotink@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:29:51 -0700
I'm not surprised that Moss would steer clear of such an issue. For any
business to weigh in on any political issue these days is to invite the
wrath of the politically correct and to be subject to a storm of
litigation, harassment and bullying.
They probably think that if they keep their head down they will be left
alone. I doubt that it will work that way if the lobbyists or their
lawyers get a whiff of blood (er money)...

  Bill Lawrence