Re: Senate AB2683 analysis

To: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Senate AB2683 analysis
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:10:48 -0500
Alan

 I guess those low income folks that live in Hong Kong are probably
walking  or riding bikes. That leaves those that are well off who can
afford the $1000 regisration fee and probably also newer cars. I'm
curious as to where the old cars go? Are they sold outside Hong Kong or
are they melted down and recycled. Are there any salvage yards in the area?

Alan S.