RE: Brake Problem

To: "'Scot paulson'" <SPAULSON1@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: Brake Problem
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:27:24 -0400
I think the problem is that new fluid is a much better penetrant than
the old stuff and it just works its way through old seals. Unfortunately
the real problem is that the fluid should have been changed regularly
from day one and, according to the recommendations in the front of the
brake section of the workshop manual all seals in the brake system
should be changed every 3 years!!!

Michael Salter
BBD Engineering
18 Everingham Ct