Re: Brake Problem

To: "Blue One Hundred" <international_investor@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Brake Problem
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:11:42 -0700
Begs the question ...

Why will they work for 120,000+ miles over 30+ years--mine did--then only
go 10,000 after a proper rebuild (inc. re-sleeving if necessary).

I'm presuming this isn't because of the cylinder wall hardness breaking down
or being destroyed by honing, which we've established is a no-no.

bs
Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell@pacbell.net