Re: Brake Problem

To: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Problem
From: Bob Tarwater <btarh2o@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:33:31 -0500
Hi all

I seem to have a vague memory of reading a post or article some time ago
describing how to replace the factory  "coating" on the inner cylinder
wall or where to send it to have this done. This coating is necessary
for the proper functioning of the unit. Does this ring a bell for anyone ?

Cheers
Bob Tarwater
BJ7