RE: Update to Healey 100 Restoration Site - DMD engine

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Update to Healey 100 Restoration Site - DMD engine
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:33:12 -0500
What do you classify a Healey with a DMD motor (besides fast)?  Wouldn't the
motor make it non vintage in racing?  What is the advantage the group is
going after v. dropping in a 280Z motor or V8?

I think it's a great project, but am curious as to the reason for the
effort.

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com