RE: Update to Healey 100 Restoration Site - DMD engine

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: RE: Update to Healey 100 Restoration Site - DMD engine
From: Kent McLean <kentmclean@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:31:09 -0400
Quinn, Patrick wrote:
> G'day Kent
> Why anyone would want to turn a well running BN2 into a cantankerous
> BN3 is quite beyond me.

You're making a huge assumption that my BN2 is a well running example.
It hasn't run since I bought it in 1974. It's missing the floors, the
bottom 6" of the doors, most of the interior bits, and who knows what
else.  But it's mine. :-)

Perhaps you missed my summation of the matter:
> Nah.

In US English, that's "No."  As in, that would be way beyond the scope
of my talents.

But thanks for pointing out some of the challenges DMH faced when
he built the first one.

Kindest regards,
--
Kent McLean