Re: Balancing Rotors

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Balancing Rotors
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 00:24:14 -0600
Since the crown is at a much smaller radius than the periphery, It would
take quite a bit more weight to accomplish anything. If you agree that
they are certainly less unbalanced than drums, there is not much to be
gained. Rotors are subject to warping if uneaven heat is applied or
section thicknesses are altered by welding.

Dave Russell