Re: 100M header question

To: acmiller@mhcable.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 100M header question
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:24:29 EDT
Allen, I am just in the process of completing a rebuild of my BN 2 to M
specs.  I stayed with the stock exhaust manifold with a little clean up,
polishing,
etc., and then installed the heat shield that DW sells.  It is substantially
bigger than the stock one.  That along with the cold air box & 100M hood vents
I believe will keep things under control.  There are others that don't even
run a heat shield or the spacers blocks and they have reported no problems.

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua
Branson, Missouri
BN 2 (M spec)