Windshield Polishing

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Windshield Polishing
From: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:33:25 -0500
Does anyone have experience using windshield polishing or "scratch
remover" products or having such work professionally done?

I didn't find any related threads in my archive search.

I am at a point deciding whether to replace the original windshield
(when other major body work is done) in my BJ8 which has a couple decals
on it that I would rather keep as they pertain to the past history of
the vehicle.  Also, I prefer to retain original parts wherever possible.

The marks (aside from a couple very minor stone chips) are arcs caused
by the wiper blades.

Any thoughts/suggestions/experiences?

Thanks.

R. Cobb