Re: BN2 original color

To: "Don" <don@anglesey.us>, <Rmbj8@aol.com>, <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Subject: Re: BN2 original color
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:46:16 -0600
I guess my thought was not so much how the paint is sold, that is up to
them, but that the idea that a paying customer politely and fairly (in my
opinion) raised an issue with a product and was blasted for it.  I wouldn't
want to do business with someone who thinks the customer is always wrong or
at best their opinion doesn't matter.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1