Re: Dayton Wheels, Gillett tires

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, "tammie wall" <whammie@iopener.net>
Subject: Re: Dayton Wheels, Gillett tires
From: "Lyle Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:19:33 -0800
12/06/2004

Hi Jerry:

     I measured the tires for you.  (These are new Gillett 165R15 / 86T from
Hendrix Wire Wheels - mounted on new Dayton 527 72-spoke wheels.
     Tire pressure is 30 lbs.  Overall diameter - off the car - is 25 1/8
inches.

     I measured the overall tire width at the widest point.  7 inches.  Tire
tread width is 5 3/4 inches.

Dick /  WA State