Re: BN1 Ride height

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BN1 Ride height
From: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:22:34 -0600
Michael,

I replaced the springs on my BN1 about three years ago with Moss supplied
parts.  The target measurement was 9.5 inches from the ground to the top of
the door sill at the rear corner of the door, per the factory drawing.
After three years the "new" springs have sagged to about 8 3/4 inch at the
same location.  At least the rear tires no longer rub the top of the inner
fender.  I have heard that some of the newer springs may be better but I
have no way to tell if  the ones that I bought were the new and improved
versions.

Mark
Nashville
BN1