Re: BN1 Ride height

To: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BN1 Ride height
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:45:27 -0800
Gentlemen,

8-1/2" from ground to the top of the door sill at the rear corner of the
door.
Original springs as far as I know.  The rear tires do not rub the top of the
inner fender - never.

The weather has been almost bearable.  The thermometer soared to 79F
yesterday - reached it again today.  Dark glasses and sun-screen.  T-shirts
and shorts.  I've even increased my intake of salt.

People wave and smile when I go to the store. Men driving kid-loaded SUVs
look on a bit envious.

Happy Holidays!

David C
San Diego