Barrett-Jackson Auction - Reporter on the scene...

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Barrett-Jackson Auction - Reporter on the scene...
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:11:10 +0000
Hi Team,

I attended all five days of the BJ Auction and will have a complete report
on the experience of attending, and on the Healeys sold, in the March issue
of Austin-Healey Magazine (www.healey.org); and many photos!

This has been really interesting and really educational.  Things are not
always what they seem, to put it mildly.  I am more convinced than ever that
"the auction market" is NOT "the market."  Auctions are special cases with
only small, trickle down effects on the purchases and sales that you and I
make of these cars.

Full report and commentary, with photos, in the March issue...

Cheers,
Reid Trummel
Editor, Austin-Healey Magazine

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.