RE: Barrett-Jackson Auction - Reporter on the scene...

To: Gus <mother-ship@earthlink.net>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Barrett-Jackson Auction - Reporter on the scene...
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:28:57 -0800 (PST)
Gus -

In a free capitalist society, there's no such thing as
a nutcase when it comes to money.  The value of
anything is simply what the buyer is willing to pay
for it.  It just happens that some people are willing
to pay a heck of alot more for a healey than you.

Nothing wrong with that, enjoy the fact that your car
is worth more than what you paid.  I know, I paid
$3,300 for my BJ8 and $12,500 for my BN1, and I
rejoice the fact that someone would pay $90,000 for a
healey!!!!  It's what some of us call a "good
investment."

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8