RE: Barrett-Jackson Auction - Reporter on the scene...

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Barrett-Jackson Auction - Reporter on the scene...
From: Gus <mother-ship@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:35:25 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
That may be, but Healeys aren't worth $90,000. and just because it might take
$90,000 to build one to "concours" (better than factory) standards doesn't make
it so.

I love Healeys but anyone parting with that kind of money to acquire one either
knows nothing about the cars or money is merely not a factor in the purchase.
Or put in simple terms, the guy's a nutcase.