Re: Engine rebuild wisdom sought

To: <HealeyBN7@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine rebuild wisdom sought
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:16:42 -0000
Hello Dave,
Nothing special about a Austin Healey engine, just a normal six with
overhead valves.
The Triumph TR range of sportscars had their engine fitted into a Ferguson
tractor, the Austin Healey engine also found a agricultural role, it was
fitted into a Massey-Harris combine harvesters. Many a farmer has left his
field at a great rate of knots, the engines were always catching fire, the
straw and chaff packed up around the hot exhaust and caught fire.
Regards.
David.