Re: Engine rebuild wisdom sought

To: "Don" <don@anglesey.us>, <HealeyBN7@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine rebuild wisdom sought
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:58:01 -0000
David,
If you require any help and assistance with re-building your engine for your
BN7 I am only too glad to help you.
Any items that are needed and you cannot purchase at a "reasonable" price
there in the US I will donate you from here.
Contact me if you wish to take up my offer
Regards.
David.

www.bighealey.ltd.uk