Re: running Hot

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: running Hot
From: "Al Adams" <aajr@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:13:35 -0700
Don,
I've had great success with Texas Cooler fans on both Healeys I've owned.
I've never heard of them failing due to fatigue. What period of time do you
suspect they start to fatigue? Does anyone else support this theory?
I tried the 6 blade SS fan after Moss recalled their 6 blade fan and found
the noise it made obtrusive before switching to the Texas Cooler. I've been
running cool in the High Desert of California ever since.
Al Adams
BJ7