RE: heater fan sucks

To: doelakie@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: heater fan sucks
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 04:01:16 +0000
The heater fan is a centrifugal device that can only move air in one
direction. If the fan was turning backwards it would still force air in the
same direction although perhaps not as efficiently. In order to reverse flow
direction you would have to reverse the inlet and outlet hoses. Check that
the hose coming back from the grille is mounted to the center of the scroll
and the hose to the heater is mounted to the outlet on the edge of the
scroll.

Bill Lawrence