Re: heater fan sucks

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: heater fan sucks
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:35:06 -0500
John, since you got two opinions I will weigh in with mine, I have the
greatest respect for Mr. Chrysler's knowledge and opinions, but in this case
I believe Mr. Lawrence is closer to the mark.  The centrifugal fan in a BJ8
will blow either way it turns, so the hoses are probably reversed.  Earlier
cars like mine have a regular fan blade and could be reversed.

I would also add that I read of a modification somewhere to go off of a a
higher powered lead to get more  juice to the motor and make it do its job
better, maybe a Moss Motoring tech tip.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1