Re: ethanol

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: ethanol
From: I Erbs <eyera3@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 08:37:02 -0700
WE have had it in the Northwestern US for some time now. I go to my
local small planes airport every once in awhile and get 5 gallons of low
lead air fuel and mix a few gallons at a time into my unleaded gas in my
tank. This make the beast happy and reduces my worries about valve seats
and such. Not sure what it does for the ethanol, but have not seen any
issues.
Ira
BT&
Portland, Oregon, USA