Re: Alan Hendricks

To: robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alan Hendricks
From: Drtrite@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:06:02 EST
In a message dated 11/14/05 5:19:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net writes:
Ain't it great that we have such
great resources through this list.

Bob Johnson
I think it is worth mentioning that the Austin Healey Club USA Resource Book
has a travelers network in it. Members that have volunteered to help as we
travel with our cars are in bold print. There are members in all 50 states so
help is available from these folks that have volunteered. We are the only AH
club
that has done this, but I am sure someone will copy the format. One call when
you are having trouble on the road is worth the $35 membership fee. Check our
web site healey.org.

As a matter of fact I have a car at Allen's shop that had some problems when
I was on a trip and now I have to figure out when to stop and pick it up.

Don Lenschow