Re: Alan Hendricks

To: jhomonek@mindspring.com, robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net,
Subject: Re: Alan Hendricks
From: Drtrite@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:19:46 EST
In a message dated 11/15/05 7:04:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jhomonek@mindspring.com writes:
I really think any Healey person is willing to help another..no matter which
club they are in.  The Healey spirit is in all of us.  That is not something
one "copies" from another.  We all love Healeys. Right?

John E. Homonek II
As I said, I thought it worth mentioning the format we used in the AHCUSA
Resource Book for people that may need help when traveling. Kay and I have
traveled a great deal in the Healeys, Jensen and Austin. It sure makes life
easier
when you know someone that has volunteered to help if you have a problem.

As a matter of fact I belong to the AHCUSA and AHCA and I don't leave home
without the Resource Book and Membership Directory. I love Healeys and that is
why I support both clubs.

Don