Re: Anybody use car dollies?

To: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Subject: Re: Anybody use car dollies?
From: John May <jdmay@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:36:51 -0500
I have another brand, these are heavy steel (1/4 inch) with three
wheels, generally triangular in shape.  Just push the car up on the
dolly, no jacking required. Then a rod goes across the "big" end to keep
the car from rolling back out.  Sometimes I use 2, sometimes 4.  As long
as the floor is concrete, they roll really easy.  Couldn't be happier.
Where I have placed some old kitchen vinyl on the floor to keep the
concrete clean though, it rolls up in front of the wheel, and creates a
problem.  I don't remember where I bought them, but I am familiar with
the Harbor F and Northern T versions, and this is not them.  These are
more expensive.  In another week I will be home and can email photos
off-list.