Re: Anybody use car dollies?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody use car dollies?
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:19:46 -0500
I tried that one.   Couldn't find any casters that fit that bolt pattern and
non of them had ball bearings anyway, but they were rubber rather than cast
iron.

At  $5.00 - $7.00 a caster  times 4 per dolly times 4 dollies plus the cost
of the dollies that you already paid makes the switch over a bad investment.

I suggest that you just use them as you are and purchase another set with
the higher quality casters if you don't want the extra hemorrhoids.    And
like I said before, they make great individual dollies too.   Put a board
across them and you can move all kinds of heavy garage stuff around with
them.

Mark