Re: Anybody use car dollies?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody use car dollies?
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:38:58 -0500
I also have 2 sets of these same dollies.   FYI  I haven't used them for my
cars yet but they work well to support and move rear axles around which can
be a genuine pain in the arce. One dolly per axle under the PIG area does
the job.  So if all else fails there are other uses.

Also a friend has a different brand but only moves the cars side to side
rather than forward and backward.   That way he is not trying to move the
whole mass of the car at one time but only one end at a time which takes
less work.

Mark