Re: Fw: Anybody use car dollies?

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Anybody use car dollies?
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:12:59 -0600
Thanks to all that replied about the dollies.  I took my cheapo Harbor Freight
dollies apart and noticed the sleeves instead of the bearings.  I wish that
they at least had a grease zerk on them.   Anyway, I liberally greased them and
reassembled them.  I will find out today if they work.  If that doesn't work I
will take them dollies back or get new casters for them with REAL bearings.  I
will report back with my progress after I try the greased dollies and visit my
chiropractor.  The only good thing about pushing my cars around is that I'm
burning up some calories and can justify consuming a few beers afterwards.
Thanks again!

Randy Dickson

Healey-Archaeologist
63 BJ7