Re: Pan Pozi screws

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: Pan Pozi screws
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:37:45 -0000
Hello Jack,
sorry to hear of your problems with obtaining your necessary restoration
items from either ARB or Anglo Parts in Belgium. I have no problem with
supply here with ARB but it is quite possible that they are "trade only" and
as such they wish to supply in bulk.
Let me know what you require and I will supply you direct from my own stock.
At least the wood dash supplier has already forwarded orders to Western
Australia that I know of because I supply them with the alloy BJ8 corner
fixing brackets.
Have a good week-end.
Kind regards.
David.