Re: Pan Pozi screws

To: David Ward <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Subject: Re: Pan Pozi screws
From: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:41:07 +0100
David, I did sent an enquiry to ARB Vehicle Restoration Components and
guess what they did? They referred me to Anglo Parts in Belgium who sent
my message on to Anglo Parts in The Netherlands who quoted me the prices
I mentioned in my cry for help! Apparently ARB etc. is either not
interested in, or afraid of exporting . Maybe in future you can check
with the companies you recommend whether they are willing to work
overseas yes or no....
Kind regards,
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432