Re: Pan Pozi screws

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>,
Subject: Re: Pan Pozi screws
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:44:00 -0000
Hello Jack,
if you refer to my posting to the group of 11-11-05 you will see a Company
there that you can purchase just about EVERY SINGLE NUT, BOLT, CLIP,
SCREW,spring shackle, spring bolt, wing bolt kits that you will ever require
to restore your Austin Healey and you will not pay a fortune for them
either,....THIS is the reason as to why I started to post this information
in the first place.
They are;

ARB Vehicle Restoration Components.
Stroud.