Re: friday funnies

To: healey.nut@gmail.com, insptwo@msn.com
Subject: Re: friday funnies
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:24:59 EST
<Somewhere in the world  there is a fine balance between getting offended, and
having a good  laugh.  Given the choice, it is ALWAYS better to go with the
laugh... as  long as it isn't at your own personal expense!>

Thanks Alan-

I like your response to the Friday  Funnies.
Life is definitely too short if you  can't enjoy a good laugh.

Marion
In memory of my friend "HOYO"-Howard Lee  Young, Jr. (2/5/57-5/9/05)
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave  safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn  out, shouting "----holy
shit----what a ride !"